Thursday, October 29, 2020

New Business?!

Hard to believe but I've decided on another adventure.  I love the horses and the farm and the clients, don't get me wrong, but I wanted to try on a new something.  That something turned out to be Real Estate.  Just before Covid hit I had done all my course work and was ready to take the test.  There is a lot to study for.  This is no joke.  My test was scheduled and then Covid hit.  It was postponed several times, but in June I finally got to take it.  It was a pressure cooker for sure.  Kind of like riding down center line for the first time.  The stats say that less than 50%  who take the test pass.  I was definitely feeling burdened.  However, I passed and I was ready to take the bull by the horns.  

I am now trying to build my data base and get my feet wet through different types of transactions.  I am helping people with everything from rentals to land purchases to develop the farm of their dreams.  I would like to one day be the "go to gal" for farm purchases and everything equine.  Having said that, I am not going to not help people with home purchases in subdivisions or rentals, I will always help people in any way that I can.  I would like to specialize tho.  After all horses are certainly my jam!!

You see, I am not alone in this.,  I have a team of people behind me supporting me and teaching me everything I need to learn,.  I am pretty sure they are thinking I'm crazy with all my questions, but as with the equine aspect of my life, I want to be able to assist in any way I can so that means learning all I can.  

So if you know anyone looking to buy, sell, rent, please sent them my way and I will take the very best care of them.  

Here is my card, I even got a hair and make-up person!  I was a model for a day, (ok a hot minute) ,but it was fun nonetheless.


Cheers!!